- By logging into your account, or uploading files to it, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By signing up for one of our yearly packages we expect you to commit for this period of time. Because of your commitment, we offer all of our accounts at a discounted rate. If you cancel your account within your service period then ImageCreation.co.uk will not make any refunds on any unused portions of your account. While we do not offer refunds for our yearly service (beyond our 30 day money back guarantee which is applicable to some accounts only) you have no obligation to continue using our service.
- Our 30 day money back guarantee (applicable to some accounts only) excludes the refund of domain name registration fees.
- Telnet shell accounts are made available for editing and setting up your web site. It is not a development platform for issues unrelated to your web site. You Must Not leave your home directory at any time. You Must Not attempt to gain the privileges of another user.
- Interfering with the following files will result in your telnet access being removed without notice – .bash_history – bash_logout – .bash_profile – .bashrc.
MyServerWorld™ 10.0 Control Panel.
- MyServerWorld(tm) is a trademark/copyright of Host Europe PLC. Any attempt to use the MyServerWorld™ 10.0 for purposes other than it’s intended use will result in your account being terminated.
- Any attempt to obtain the source code and internal functionality of the MyServerWorld™ 10.0 will result in legal action.
- If your bandwidth reaches the points where it has an adverse affect on other clients we reserve the right to disable your site until you can reduce your bandwidth usage.
- Each virtual server includes a nominated amount of bandwidth, if you use more than this amount then you agree to pay for this bandwidth at a rate of 7p (seven pence) per 1 MB.
Website’s & Pages.
- Commercial use of web and ftp space is permitted. You will be responsible for the content of your pages, including obtaining the legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate UK law. You will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your page(s).
- We reserve the right to remove material deemed inappropriate from your web pages, without prior notice. ImageCreation.co.uk do not allow adult, warez or illegal MP3 web sites on their servers.
Remote Computer Support
- Occasionally we are requested to perform computer support via a remote control session, however we cannot be held responsible for any data loss as a result of such works. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that backups are available before any work commences. Should any issues arise throughout the support session and a data loss occur it will be the responsibility of the client to supply a suitable back up for full data restoration.
- Remote Computer support is not available as part of our packages and any work performed will become chargeable as an extra to any of your agreed package costs.
Credit and Renewals
- If your account/service is activated/renewed before payment is made then payment must be paid in full on reciept of your invoice. If payment/renewal is not made in full within 21 days your account may be deactivated without notice.
- Deactivated accounts can be reinstated for a limited time only after deactivation, however there is an administration charge of £49.95 for this service. This is to cover our credit control and technical costs due to non payment of your products/services.
- We require that you provide 14 days written notice for cancellation of your products/services, failure to do so may result in you still being liable for payment in full.